In 2009 the Kennel Club Training Board announced that Di had been accredited as a Trainer for Conformation and Movement as well as the Points of the Dog Assessment seminars.
Di is also an accredited presenter for the Kennel Club Field Trial Judges Seminars for the HPR sub group of gundogs.
Di has the distinction of being approved to judge the Gundog Group at Championship level, as well as being a Kennel Club ‘A’ panel Field Trial Judge, and awards CCs in fourteen of the Gundog breeds. She firmly believes that form follows function and is interested by the variation in each breed and their standards in relation to the work that they were produced to fulfil.You can read more information about the general content of the Kennel Club approved seminars by following the link below
If you would like more information about any seminars that Di presents or would like to enquire about her availability please contact her via the Contact page on this website.
“Setting Standards through Education”
Di Arrowsmith’s seminars offer…..
- KC presenter for HPR field trial judges
- KC presenter for Conformation & Movement
- KC presenter for ‘Points of the dog’ Assessments
Di will entertain small groups of enthusiasts who wish to gain their Hands on Assessment certificate. If you would like to put a small group of friends together, say 6 to 8 persons, and arrange a private assessment in informal, homely surroundings then contact Di and she will do her best to accommodate you. You can use one of Di’s dogs or, if short coated, you could bring your own.
- Presents breed specific seminars for any and all of the Hunt Point and Retrieve breeds and reguarly acts as an assessor for the various breed clubs presentations.
- Di occasionally presents seminar’s on training your gundog/HPR to fulfill its role as a working gundog, for Gundog Working tests and/or to Field Trial Standard.